We maintain an informal register of cars. Derived from factory records and other information we use it to track the existence of cars against original manufacturer records. Additions are made as and when cars are rediscovered. We are presently aware of 38 cars from the original 71 manufactured.
We hold also some original factory documentation about the cars and other material donated by those involved at the time. We welcome additions to that database. Please contact us if you have material to share. You can contact the Registrar at: registrar@unipowerGT.org.uk .
The general aims of the register are:
1. Record and maintain a database of surviving cars
2. Validate origin and history of cars for existing or potential owners
3. Help owners with technical and specification queries
4. Provide a ‘Registrar’s opinion’ regarding car values for insurance purposes
5. Promote the use and enjoyment of Unipower GT